Friday, October 13, 2006

Astonishing Birthday

People get surprise parties, bumps, gifts and what not on their birthdays.
I'm no exception to this. But for me it was the first time that I was getting a surprise birthday treat from my dear friends and bumps. It would be less to mention that they have arranged for a really happy and unforgettable time for me.
It was on 8th Oct 2006 the B(ig)day for me.
Kartik, Mahesh, Narendra and Devang had arranged for a beautiful delicious cake for me without my knowledge and put an incense stick on it for me to pull out all air from inside me.

This post took time to come up on the web as I was busy in other stuff. As it's been a moment in my life,I want to register it forever.

And then it was time to eat cake and enjoy.


1 comment:

AmiDA said...

Happy birthday! :)