Thursday, November 27, 2008

DOD - Duty of Designer



A Designer is also a citizen. His duties as a citizen of country comes first and then his professional obligations. Recent terrorist incidents have left some questions on what human has achieved and what needs to be done. I was furious at how blatantly these people are causing harm to our peace and ruining the brotherhood in our country. Not only that it's going to impact our economy too as foreign investors will be reluctant to invest in a place where there is no/less security of their assets, be it people or money.

So today I have a big question to ask to myself and my fellow designers.
What role can "we" play in curbing terrorism?

2 comments:

Aatish Patel said...

oye Kumar you missed a big chance to do smthin for this issue during your P3, yaar in your P3 u wud hav com up wid sm gr8 solution to this issue yaar, now the thing is if I get chance I would like to take my P4 on somethin which can solve this problem. And I was thinkin like you on similar lines ....... gr8 to know tht tu bhi vaisa hi kuch sooch raha tha ........

Unknown said...

well what cannot be done in college as p3 will be taken up as a personal project...